We ask all out-of-state guests to check in frequently with the Mass.gov website for the most up to date travel orders by clicking here.
The safety and well-being of our guests and team have never been more important than now. ~ Erik and Rhonda Albert, The Oak Bluffs Inn
Our guests make The Oak Bluffs Inn experience memorable and we look forward to welcoming you back. To ensure your comfort and safety, we have implemented procedures and protocols set forth by the state of Massachusetts and passed our Board of Health inspection. Here are some of the changes that you will notice:
- Frequent cleanings and disinfection of all common areas are being conducted throughout the day. Sanitizer is available in multiple locations, for you to use.
- We ask all guests to wear face masks when on the property, outside of guest rooms and to practice hand washing, upon returning to the property.
- Daily housekeeping service will be provided upon request, and only when guests are not in their rooms. All linen will be individually bagged in the room and treated in our laundry facility.
- Our complimentary coffee stations and snack bar have been removed. Should you need a cup of coffee, tea or snack, just ask and we will be happy to provide them for you.
- Our Continental breakfast is available on a made to order basis and table service offered.
- All members of our staff will be practicing social distancing when on the property and contactless check in can be arranged.
Our top priority is your safety and comfort. If you have any questions or comments, we are available. We aim to offer the same great service while providing you a safe, clean, comfortable place to stay while on Martha’s Vineyard.
Erik and Rhonda Albert, Owners and Innkeepers